Wednesday, May 13, 2009

너라고 MV was out yesterday... yay~





huhu... I didn't know that this MV was out....
I was like screaming like a maniac... when I read in the forum...
Dl it ... and watched it at 3.15 a.m *crazy*
All praised to SUJU 13oys for having a wonderful MV...
The dancing was beautifully done... Love all their none wax hair thingy during the dance routine... hehe *nosebleedingmode*
I was like 'kyaaaa!!!!' through out the MV... (like a mad fangirl) oOo
I wish that Kibum was given a line to sing... even Shindong has a line...
My 'Magnae' Kyuhyun.. never fail to impress me with his sweet voice... (if only Xiahkeera is still here she will be so happy to see his Kyuhunnie all grown up eh)
Definitely gonna buy this repackaged album.... (Wonder when will it be???)
Huhu SM really knows how to make our pocket suffer...
The outfits were okay but some were like "What the heck???"
whoa... Sungmin-sshi... what happened to your pants???
Heechul as always appreared in the last part of the dance... but it's okay at least I'm going to see him during perf ait..
Can't wait for their comeback...
One word to sum up... SUPERB
Now waiting for SHINee making their comeback on 21 May... (lol it is not on the 23rd hehe...)
슈주 화이팅!!!!!!

location: in front of my laptop lor... where else...
mood: crazy
song: Need I say more???? of course lar 너라고 (It's You) by 슈퍼주니어...

No comments: