Tuesday, December 30, 2008

In Loving Memory and Happy Birthday~ Xiah_Keera


HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ACHIK


Even though you were not here with us.... I still wanna wish you Happy Birthday..

How is life over there....

I, GD, Ayah and Ibu went to visit you today... did you know how hard for us to not cry while we were there... I've tried so hard not to cry but when Ibu started to cry...my tears just cannot wait to flow.... and then everyone cried.


Do you know Ayah and Ibu miss you so much???
Achik, I miss you so much dear...
But I know Allah love you more...

Will we be able to meet in the other world?
Will you still remember me as your older sister?
Will you still remember us your family?
Will you recognize us as your family....

T_T I'm so sad today...


I LOVE YOU ACHIK...
I MISS YOU ACHIK...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND REST IN PEACE....


Al-Fatihah


mood : devastated

song : I dedicated this song for you dear... >>> Happy Birthday (NEWS) and Loving You (DBSK)

No comments: