Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Result bleh~



Wow.... waiting for it to come out and finally without any warning... my results for my exam was out today...


and guess what it is a bleh~~... not as good as I aspected... but ok lah... what to do... I play a lot rather than revising my stuff... [asyik main je...so kira padan muka lah...]


huhu... That's why I hate physics...

Physics sucks although I'm majoring in it... I think I've chosen the wrong course ait..

T_T should go and cry out loud...

Well this make me wanna grab some chocs... ah~

I'm so not in a good mood now...



huhu... need to rewatch NEWS Neverending Wonderful Story DVD for a couple more times... NEWS members definitely can make me in good mood again...

Sitting alone in my room does not make my day any better now...


I hope that my dongsaeng 'GD Guard This Please' [her nickname that I gave it to her...hehe] get better luck in knowing her result later...Actually GD is the one who is so eager to check her result online... She came to my room to check it but the server went down... As for me I was just checking n not knowing that it is already out... Hate it... I didn't get A... instead I got all B's...



B is for bodoh punye org lor...

I'm transforming myself in an EMO mood right now...



*Koyashige.... HELP ME Onegai....



*mood = EMO giler nih..
*songs = nama pun tengah EMO.. kena la dgr lagu EMO.. kyahaha...
p/s: To my Dongsaeng.. GD.. best of luck neh... I guess you are smarter than I am... you go girl...







No comments: